We are recruiting…
We are looking for an experienced Tax Senior and a Bookkeeper.
Join our thriving accountancy firm only a 20-minute easy commute between York and Harrogate.
To work with us you will need to be friendly, approachable and have a good sense of humour, as our team culture is hugely important. You will be self-motivated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on accuracy, whilst showing initiative and an ability to naturally assess your own performance.
As a Tax Senior you will support the management of a portfolio for a variety of clients. This will include all related tax compliance issues, such as preparation of tax returns and computations, payment advice, and dealing with client’s ad-hoc queries. You will also be responsible for providing bespoke planning advice to our clients as well as building and maintaining new and existing relationships.
For bookkeeping role and in general…
You will have experience of working in a busy accountancy office (not essential for the bookkeeper role) and ideally have gained the following skills:
- Accurate IT skills; proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Have experience using SAGE.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to confidentially, sensitively and diplomatically deal with a range of clients, colleagues and secure information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective personal organisation and time-management; able to use own initiative and work effectively as part of a team
- Willing to occasionally work outside regular office hours when required and undertake general office tasks.
Salary dependent on experience. Please send you CV and accompanying information to Kelly Garrett.
“Why not me?
“Why not now?”
If you feel it’s just the right role for you, talk to us and join our expert, friendly team.