Looking for an accountancy job?
Join our thriving accountancy firm only a 20-minute easy commute between York and Harrogate.
To work with us you will need to be friendly, approachable and have a good sense of humour, as our team culture is hugely important. You will be self-motivated with a positive outlook and a clear focus on accuracy, whilst showing initiative and an ability to naturally assess your own performance.
You will have experience of working in a busy accountancy office (not essential for the bookkeeper roles) and ideally have gained the following skills:
- Accurate IT skills; proficient in Microsoft Office programmes.
- Have experience using SAGE.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to confidentially, sensitively and diplomatically deal with a range of clients, colleagues and secure information.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective personal organisation and time-management; able to use own initiative and work effectively as part of a team
- Willing to occasionally work outside regular office hours when required and undertake general office tasks.
Salary dependent on experience. Please send you CV and accompanying information to Kelly Garrett.
“Why not me?
“Why not now?”
If you feel it’s just the right role for you, talk to us and join our expert, friendly team.